41629Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Trouble Getting a Cache Approved

  • Shawn Olsen
    Jul 23, 2013
      Could a distant puzzle be in its way? What were the coords again? :-)

      On Jul 23, 2013, at 7:52 AM, "danny_c_champion" <danny.c.champion@...> wrote:

      It has now been over three weeks trying to get a simple park and grab cache approved. I still have not heard from the reviewer and I have sent three separate notes to him.

      Any ideas?

      Danny (Racer57)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "danny_c_champion" <danny.c.champion@...> wrote:
      > Over the last ten years, I have put out over 40 caches and had little trouble getting them approved. recently, I have put out three in the Taylor area and had zero problem getting them approved.
      > I submitted a cache on 1 July for approval. It is a simple hide with no other caches within 0.7 miles. It is on a county road with available parking. I told the approver this information. I have not heard from the approver. I have checked the box "Enable Cache Listing"
      > I have sent follow-on notes to the approver two times and have received no response.
      > Is anyone else having trouble getting a cache approved?
      > Danny (Racer57)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic