      From: Geocaching <noreply@...>
      Date: Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM
      Subject: [GEO] DavetecsGirl contacting Footnotes coach from Geocaching.com
      To: Footnotes.coach@...

      Hi there

      I hope all is well with you and your wonderful wife

      I just wanted to let you know that we have now Launched our GeoTour... so on your next visit you can work on getting yourself a beautiful coin... Also could you pass it on to your local cacher group.....

      Here is the link to the GeoTour Page

      Hope your having a wonderful summer

      Bermuda Island Geocachers

      User's Profile: