      From: Paul Albers <palbers@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress
      Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:15:49 -0500

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      An awesome milestone! I could have used that lizard last night when I was out DNF'ing more than
      I found. I hope luck from the lizard stays with you through many more milestones to come.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Russ Jernigan wrote:

      Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

      Best,

      Russ the Waterweasel

      30-second trick for a flat belly
      TheFatBurningHormone.com