41600Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress

  • Paul Albers
    Jul 19, 2013
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      An awesome milestone! I could have used that lizard last night when I was out DNF'ing more than
      I found. I hope luck from the lizard stays with you through many more milestones to come.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Russ Jernigan wrote:

      Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

      Best,

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic