      From: "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: FTF Opportunity!
      Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:33:07 -0000

      The problem now isn't gas.  It's Groundspeak and all those souvenirs they're hanging over our heads.  I too have drank the Koolaid.  I could have gotten an FTF a bike ride away from the house, but have put it off until August.  Did all the work for a puzzle cache walking distance from my office.  Same thing.  Won't be a whole lot of "local" caching until August.

      And it's HOT!!!!!!

      EWB - Tom

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > Are there no FTF hounds any more?????
      >
      > Will people no longer drive more than 3 miles from home to get a FTF??????
      >
      > Don't people wish those FTF hounds weren't so fast so THEY would have a
      > chance at getting a FTF????
      >
      > Gosh, I published a cache on June 13 in Dimmit County that hasn't had an
      > FTF yet.
      >
      > GC4E77W
      >
      > Now, I realize that this cache is 100 miles from my house in San Antonio,
      > but what's a tank of gas and a lovely ride to the middle of nowhere when
      > there's a FTF involved, huh?  Think of the pride and joy you'll feel when
      > you put your name in that nice, fancy FTF circle of honor!  Think of how
      > many different counties you can add to your map on the way!  Think of the
      > nice things I'll write about you here when I announce the name of the FTF!
      >
      > PLUS!  You'll probably get to visit the silly town of Dilley on your way
      > down there.  But don't Dilley Dalley, because you never know who's right
      > behind you, ALSO hoping to be FTF!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      New BlackBerry® Z10
      Discover the BlackBerry Z10, built to keep you moving. Get it today.
      BlackBerry.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic