41533Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: For the GPSr geeks...

  • J Crozier
    Jun 29, 2013
      I think it's possible that you misunderstand what is going to happen.  When you see the box that says 'download to GPS' on the cache page, you will be downloading that SINGLE cache directly to your GPS.  It requires a little piece of software from Garmin to be downloaded to your computer, but once you have it, you just hook up your GPS and hit that button.  It doesn't go through a pocket query at all.

      Pocket queries are for downloading multiple caches.  If you need more information about pocket queries, just ask!

      Cheers,

      On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Judy Barber <jafbarber@...> wrote:

      Please tell me the new geek with a GPS Venture series how to download the pocket query to the GPS. One the cache pages it says send to my GPS but on the Pocket Query page I don't see that.

      Thanks.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic