      From: Jay Bingham
      Sent: Jun 13, 2013 10:33 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Seattle, Salt Lake, or Alaska Bound TBs

      Keith,

      I thought of you when I saw those two on the island.

      As far as where they would count as finds, all I know is that Geocaching.com lists their location as Cuba , so I suppose that they would count as finds in Cuba , even though the map shows them as in the US . I suppose what country they are in depends on who you talk to. The Cubans, I assume, feel that the land is theirs and I suppose eventually it will be, since they are not likely to renew the lease on it unless there is a major regime change. Of course right now the only people likely to have access to them are members of the US military who are posted there plus the few other non-military who have reason to be on that base.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX