41445Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DC - Interesting Member

    Jun 5, 2013
      coolnesss!

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: jestrrrulz@...
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DC - Interesting Member
      Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 22:11:29 -0400 (EDT)

      I was sending some verification e-mails for some caches I did today and checking out some more caches for tomorrow. I noticed a series of sort - kinda. The Smithsonian Museum of Natural History has their own GC account (Smithsonian NMNH) and has a GeoWeb series. "The National Museum of Natural History geotour, launched on April 2, 2013, consists of nine caches in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia." I won't be able to get all of them in the tour, but I'm going to nine (some non-tour related) that are around that building alone.

      It's awesome when national organizations get involved! I love this sport - wish I took the time to do it more!

      Jeri / JestrRulz

      Weird but easy
      Use this simple trick to collect silver from practically any bank
      stansberryresearch.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic