      From: shawnolsen@...
      Sent: Jun 3, 2013 11:26 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TxGA Geocache of the Week - Central Texas

      This one has a beautiful view!

      Breath Taking View -GC15PEN

      Shawn/S6sputnik

      In a message dated 6/1/2013 1:24:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, electric_water_boy@... writes:

      We (Ok, YOU) need to pick a central Texas geocache for the TxGA Geocache of the Week. I had picked one when this started but... never mind. We need another. Let's not use Necropolis right now. So, give me a cache name and GC and a brief write up of why it should be cache of the week. Since time is important here I'm liely to use the first one posted.

      EWB - Tom

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic