41439Garmin Montana 650T for sale

  • lignumaqua
    Jun 3, 2013
      Hi,

      Warning - unashamedly commercial post...

      As many of you know I'm one of the (volunteer support) authors of GSAK. Because of that I try and keep up to date with GPS units and now need to lighten my inventory somewhat! Six GPS units and three Nuvis is too many. (Well, actually the GSAK programming is just my excuse for being a gadget fiend... :-) )

      In particular I want to sell a 6 month old Montana 650T and have placed it on Amazon here:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SNCPC/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

      Purchased in December, it's in as-new condition with all packaging, much of which has never been opened. I've used it perhaps a dozen times or so, mostly to test out GSAK.

      If anyone on this list is interested in buying it through Amazon, then I'll add in the car kit with the car mount and speaker as well as maps on an SD card. I'll also throw in a full GSAK license if you don't already have one!

      Mike
      (Lignumaqua)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic