      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of electric_water_boy
      Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2013 10:55 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: TxGA Geocache of the Week - Central Texas

      Well here's the dirty laundry...

      When TxGA started the cache of the week thing I deferred CenTex's week so that we could have Barney Smith last week for his birthday. We even discussed stuff. But it was forgotten or whatever and South Texas had Barney Smith as cache of the week last week. I'm not a happy camper about it. But it doesn't matter. Since there was only one other reply, it tells me cache of the week isn't that big of a deal yet. You have to go to the TxGA web site to see this stuff. How many CenTex people visit the site? Wish more did. Anyway, I'm going to tell them we chose CenTex Prime because it was old.

      EWB - Tom

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > Barney's Toilet
      Seat Art Museum ! Let's get as many people to visit
      > Barney's as possible before Barney isn't there any more. He's a Central
      > Texas
      TREASURE.

      > Cheers,
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
      >

      > On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM, electric_water_boy <
      > electric_water_boy@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > We (Ok, YOU) need to pick a central
      w:st="on">Texas geocache for the TxGA Geocache
      > > of the Week. I had picked one when this started but... never mind. We
      need
      > > another. Let's not use Necropolis right now. So, give me a cache name
      and
      > > GC and a brief write up of why it should be cache of the week. Since
      time
      > > is important here I'm liely to use the first one posted.
      > >
      > > EWB - Tom

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic