41433Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TxGA Geocache of the Week - Central Texas

  • Lou Catozzi
    Jun 1, 2013
      On 6/1/2013 1:23 PM, electric_water_boy wrote:

      We (Ok, YOU) need to pick a central Texas geocache for the TxGA Geocache of the Week. I had picked one when this started but... never mind. We need another. Let's not use Necropolis right now. So, give me a cache name and GC and a brief write up of why it should be cache of the week. Since time is important here I'm liely to use the first one posted.

      EWB - Tom

      I have not been active for several years until just recently but I have found a few great caches lately in the greenbelt trails of the Great Hills area. I don't know if these have been listed before but I have really enjoyed the Great Hill Puzzle Series and it's finale Hidato (GC2EV5R). This series is a great mix of challenging puzzles and some good greenbelt trail caches.

      PI Joe
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic