      From: "Sean C" <sean_curry@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Travel Bug Goal reached!
      Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:15:40 -0000

      I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
      coord.info/tb3ewzn

      With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas.  I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

      With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

      Cheers,
        Sean / sec-guy

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      Run Background Checks on Anyone
      Traffic violations, background checks. Your personal profile could be visible online.
      InstantCheckMate.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic