41422Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Travel Bug Goal reached!

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    May 21 7:26 AM
      I was intrigued as well. Looking at what's available north of the Arctic Circle in Scandinavia (northern Norway, Sweden, and Finland), it looks like the answer is "hundreds". Looking at the northern part of Greenland, it looks like at least a couple dozen. I see a number in the more remote northern reaches of Canada -- a few in northern Alaska -- even a few on islands north of Siberia!

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

      On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:11 PM, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      That's a cool goal.  Any idea how many caches exist above the arctic circle????  I'm so intrigued!

      On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Sean C <sean_curry@...> wrote:

      I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
      coord.info/tb3ewzn

      With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas. I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

      With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

      Cheers,
      Sean / sec-guy

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic