41420Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Travel Bug Goal reached!

  • J Crozier
    May 20 7:11 PM
      That's a cool goal.  Any idea how many caches exist above the arctic circle????  I'm so intrigued!

      On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Sean C <sean_curry@...> wrote:

      I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
      coord.info/tb3ewzn

      With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas. I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

      With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

      Cheers,
      Sean / sec-guy

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic