41401Re: Semper Questio hits 5K

  • semperquestio
    May 7, 2013
      Thanks everyone. Thanks for the poem, Barb. Yeah, there was a time it was iffy whether I'd ever get another cache and I doubted I'd ever see 2k. There are a lot of people to thank - more than I can list - not only for the caches I found, but for all of the support, encouragement, and help we got through those dark days. You all know who you are and you'll always have our deepest gratitude.

      To borrow from Blizzard...

      Cache on!

      SQ

      > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
      > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
      > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
      > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic