41399Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Semper Questio hits 5K

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    May 7, 2013
      Danny,

      I'm not sure if it helps as the Yahoo groups don't have the best search capabilities.  The only email address I can see is the one you submitted this question under - dchampion@....  The Yahoo ID is danny_c_champion and you should be able to change settings under that.

      If there's anything else I can do to help point you in the right direction, I'll be glad to try.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos
      (a group administrator, popping in as needed)

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Danny Champion <dchampion@...> wrote:

      I hope someone can help me.  This is not the best way for me to enter a Yahoo discussion group.

      I am getting email for the CentralTexasGeocachers.  I would like to continue.  However, I cannot remember which email address I used to join this group and I hope someone can help me with this request.

      I have recently moved to central Texas.  My geocaching name is Racer57.

      Thanks,

      Danny Champion

      dchampion@...