41375Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Upgrading Garmin GPS Survey

  • Bill Ellis
    Apr 29, 2013
      I'd have to second John's report on the Oregon 450. I have had mine for a close to a couple years.

      It works great with GSAK. (both loading caches on and logging caches after a run) It will hold well over 3000 caches. (i think they say 5k is the limit) IT will do wherigos and can do wireless transfer of waypoints including caches to similar units.

      Accuracy is pretty good.  some say may not be quite as good as the 60, but that may very depending on all the different variables in accuracy.

      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic