      From: Greg Jewett <geojewett@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fwd: Reminder: Green Sauce for Lunch? - March Meet-n-Greet (GC45B5V) @ Sat 2013-03-16 6pm - 7pm (Geocaching Events)
      Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:46:36 -0500

      Green Sauce for Lunch? - March Meet-n-Greet (GC45B5V)

      This is a meet and greet for good food, fellowship, and story.

      As is usually the case, we have a place to eat, story time, and to help a business get some good old money making activity. This place has a cache nearby, so make sure to check your maps. Good food, inexpensive, and the owner Francisco is ready for us. Place is small, about 30 people can sit inside, but we are cachers, some just want to grab and go. Look forward to see you all there.... Start time is 12pm.

      Additional Hints (Encrypt)
      Green sauce is all you need! Viva El Tropiko!

      Sat 2013-03-16 6pm � 7pm Central Time
      N 29� 31.127 W 098� 39.694 (map)
      Check out more events and Geocaching information on the Central Texas Geocacher's Website:  http://www.geocachingaustin.com

      How to Sleep Like a Rock