41289Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Help with event in June

  • Rachele DiTullio
    Mar 10, 2013
      Cedar Door
      Fado
      Alamo Drafthouse on 6th

      On Sunday, March 10, 2013, wrote:

      Driskill Bar would be fancy!

      Shawn/S6sputnik

      In a message dated 3/10/2013 8:09:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bigguy9211116@... writes:

      Howdy,
      I am writing for some help. A geocacher from out of town is coming to Austin to attend a convention in June and is looking for a place to hold an event.

      I said I would try to help them find a location but I am not very familiar with the area where they will be. I am hoping that someone (or several) who is more "downtown" savvy than I am can help. Here are the perimeters;

      Time: Monday, June 10 - late afternoon, early evening

      Place: walking distance from the Austin Hilton

      Other: needs to serve some kind of food

      If you know of a good place, please post here.
      Thanks in advance for your help,

      Esther
      aka Bigguy in Texas

      Howdy again,
      The above post was written a few days ago but I posted it on what I thought was the main page and it seems I posted it on a string of notes on another subject....no wonder I got so few results. So I post the question again. Here is a list of the places that MCP, egsg, and FiedoGang sent along;

      Freebirds
      Habana Restaurant
      Easy Tiger
      Moonshine
      Ironworks
      Stubbs

      I think that Habana and Freebirds might be too far south from the Hilton but I will send them along anyway.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic