      From: kooskoos72 <centexgeocaching@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 10:07 AM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Some geocachers go EVERYWHERE!

      I'm on a business trip to Bangalore, India, and since I had some extra time today, I walked around to find some geocaches. There weren't a lot to choose from near me, but I did seek out and find an earthcache in a cool park.

      Imagine my surprise as I was walking around the park and saw what must have been an old geocache beside the path. I'm really no sure how or why Mrs. Captain Picard signed the "log" this way, but obviously she was here! ;)

      Picture here:
      http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/kooskoos72/media/Geocaching/log-pole.jpg.html

      Kevin
      KoosKoos