      From: Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...>
      To: Central Texas Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Flash Mob from Sat. Morning!
      Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:25:17 -0600

      In-case you missed the Flash Mob Event Yesterday here is what you missed:

      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      a.k.a ZionZR2

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic