41178Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Houston Caches

  • Barbara
    Jan 27, 2013
      There's a series near abouts that way (hwy 99 Cinco Ranch area) that demonstrates to a new cacher the different types if containers and hides. Wish I could recall the name - there are 20 or so.

      Barbara ;)

      On Jan 27, 2013, at 1:54 PM, "austin_joe1" <19joe84@...> wrote:

      Anyone know of any good caches in Houston for me to check out today. I have done 5 in the Houston area so far and they have been pretty weak. Not maintained, same old containers and hides. And help pointing me to some cool fun ones would be appreciated. I am in the Katy area and near hwy 6 and the beltway currently.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic