41091Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Introduce Myself

  • J Crozier
    Jan 14, 2013
      Hi Joe!
      This group assimilates new cachers like no other, so don't feel shy about coming to your first event.  If you've found a geocache, we have something in common!
      See you there,

      On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM, austin_joe1 <19joe84@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I live in Pflugerville and just recently discovered Geocaching. I love it a lot but feel my wife and I are way behind in discovering this. We have been caching since 1/1/13 and have found 13 so far. Feel free to get in touch and I look forward to meeting everyone. My handle on Geocaching.com is Austin Joe for anyone that would like to friend me.

      Thanks!!

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic