41090Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Introduce Myself

  • Bill Ellis
    Jan 14, 2013
      Welcome!

       I will Ditto what Russ and Shawn have already said.

      Events are a great way to meet others in the obsess...er hobby ;)
      In fact I am hosting one in a couple weeks on Jan. 26th:

      GC3EB30

      You would be most welcomed to attend.

      Bill - ZionZR2

      On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM, austin_joe1 <19joe84@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I live in Pflugerville and just recently discovered Geocaching. I love it a lot but feel my wife and I are way behind in discovering this. We have been caching since 1/1/13 and have found 13 so far. Feel free to get in touch and I look forward to meeting everyone. My handle on Geocaching.com is Austin Joe for anyone that would like to friend me.

      Thanks!!

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2