41089Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Introduce Myself

  • Nancy Lee
    Jan 14, 2013
      I'm in Fort Worth, so if you all head up this way, let me know.  Nancy(nanblocker).

      From: "shawnolsen@..." <shawnolsen@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 4:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Introduce Myself

      I would like to second Russ' welcome!

      Cheers,

      Shawn/S6Sputnik

      In a message dated 1/14/2013 2:09:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, waterweasel@... writes:

      Hi Austin Joe and welcome to our obsess . . . uh, hobby.  One thing that is probably not very obvious to a new cacher is what the heck is an event?  Events are gatherings of geocachers and attendance counts as a find.  Everyone is welcome, so the next time there is a local one, come and join us if you can.

      Russ the Waterweasel