      From: "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 1/5/13 Adopt-A-Highway CITO CHANGE!!!!!!!!  GC431N7
      Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 23:55:42 -0000

      I am worried about wet conditions tomorrow morning and I am therefore changing the start time for the Adopt-A-Highway CITO event (GC431N7). Please note that we will start at 9 a.m. instead of 8am.
      Sorry for any inconvenience this change might cause!

      Thanks, see you tomorrow!

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: