      From: LSR <lrode@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 5:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Year's Eve Event Tonight

      To all as well, Happy New Year
      Sent from my iPhone
      On Dec 31, 2012, at 2:48 PM, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Happy New Years to all my friends in Central Texas!  It's too nasty to make it out tonight, but  I resolve to make it to more Austin (and San Antonio) events in 2013!  We've had a great year, caching in some incredible places.  Gotta love geocaching!

      Cheers,
      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Melanie <acclanmangroups@...> wrote:

      There is an event tonight if you want to come in out of the wet cold and visit with other geocachers. Good food too!

      http://coord.info/GC42ZDQ

      North Austin
      Pok-e-Jo's BBQ
      2121 Parmer Lane
      Austin, Tx. 78727

      We'll be in the party room in the back from 6:00PM until 9:00PM.

      Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you all there.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic