41054Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] #1000

  • Greg Jewett
    Dec 31, 2012
      Let me know when you hit it:   ammocan@...
      ..and I will put you on the limelight of the website.

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Dec 30, 2012, at 04:41 pm, jebjar wrote:

      Besides Necropolis at Britannia Manor, what would be a good cache to find for #1000? My goal was to reach that by the end of the year and as I write this on 12/30/2012, I'm at 998!! I wanted to find it on the last day of the year but the weather forecast shows rain so I can't go far and I live in Northwest Austin. Any thoughts??

      Thanks,
      Bob
      aka JEBJAR

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic