      From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
      Date: Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:25 AM
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AJW's Initial Cache archived!?

      So sad to see that one go. Yes, Barb/Tygress, there are lots of places for caches most of them mundane, there are far fewer exceptional places for caches and that one was an exceptional place. I wondered when I found it if it was not on private property. Given the terrain rating I can see why a property owner would not want to have the liability if something happened there.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX