      From: Matt Wilson <matt@...>
      Date: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:37 AM
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Fred Wilson <fred@...>, Keith Wilson <keith.wilson@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AJW's Initial Cache archived!?

      Holy cow!!  Was AJW (GC2YVT7) really on private property? I somehow doubt it. Sounds like last finders just "poked" around too far.

      Nonetheless, while I certainly agree that caches shouldn't exist near places that cause any major amount of alarm or discomfort that would bring Geocaching a bad name, this sudden and brutal Prime Reviewer archive log makes me pretty sad.

      Also, I vaguely remember not being able to log an archived cache, but I also know for a fact that I've logged at least a couple that were archived, but still there. Thoughts?

      Matt / Kemis

      Sent from a mobile device

      On Dec 12, 2012, at 10:50 PM, "Keith Wilson" <keith.wilson@...> wrote:

      Cache is archived and I can't log our find.  Read the recent notes...

      Keith W Wilson
      Gifts Receipting and Logistics Coordinator

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic