      From: John Baker <thenkengrene@...>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Anybody up for a little CITO Event?
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 4:51 PM

      We don't have enough cito events. Sure!
      John/thenkengrene
      On Nov 30, 2012 4:44 PM, "origami cacher" <aprennace@...> wrote:

      Just recently, I got all jazzed again about one of my favorite hobbies -that being Geocaching. In my new enthusiasm, I began with where I left off with some unsolved puzzles and tackled "Hugo the Magnificent" I solved the puzzle and found the cache, but was disgusted by all of the trash that has accumulated there. Anybody out there besides me who would like to give Hugo a Helping Hand? If there is any interest here on the forum, I will post a CITO Saturday event even though I know December is,for most people,a busy time I would like to give a little back to Mother Earth to help celebrate the season. We could always sing Christmas carols while we work...

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic