      From: "origami cacher" <aprennace@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Anybody up for a little CITO Event?
      Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 18:14:20 -0000

      If we need private land-owner permission to clean up the site, did the cache placer get permission originally to place the cache there? If so, does anyone know who the landowner is or how to get in touch with them?

      Did all the whoevers who tossed their crap there get permission first? I CITO every cache I am on and have yet to be confronted about removing litter and waste carelessly tossed there by someone else. Yeh, I know one man's trash is another man's treasure, but we're talkin' real disgusting treasure here that seems to be attracting more of the same.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      > When I found that cache I was a bit concerned that it was on privately owned property.  You may want to check on that before organizing an event to clean it up.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)