40970Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Anybody up for a little CITO Event?

  • John Baker
    Nov 30, 2012

      We don't have enough cito events. Sure!

      John/thenkengrene

      On Nov 30, 2012 4:44 PM, "origami cacher" <aprennace@...> wrote:

      Just recently, I got all jazzed again about one of my favorite hobbies -that being Geocaching. In my new enthusiasm, I began with where I left off with some unsolved puzzles and tackled "Hugo the Magnificent" I solved the puzzle and found the cache, but was disgusted by all of the trash that has accumulated there. Anybody out there besides me who would like to give Hugo a Helping Hand? If there is any interest here on the forum, I will post a CITO Saturday event even though I know December is,for most people,a busy time I would like to give a little back to Mother Earth to help celebrate the season. We could always sing Christmas carols while we work...

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic