40968Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Month of Multis

  • Shawn Olsen
    Nov 29, 2012
      I would love to, but it is not in the cards!
      For December.

      On Nov 29, 2012, at 3:14 PM, "Larry and Diane" <buckandi@...> wrote:

      Indigo Parrish noticed this new Month of Multis challenge cache http://coord.info/GC4108P which requires you to find as many multi-caches as there are days of the month. I plan to pursue this in December, and I plan to begin this Saturday morning in the Round Rock area, along with attending HiDude's and KatieDude's events. I'll mostly be pursuing these on weekends, although I am taking off time from work after Dec 18, so will be doing some weekday caching from that point until the end of the month.

      Is there anyone else interested in trying for this? It would be nice to have multi-people looking for multi-caches. Of course, it would depend on which multi-caches you have found previously whether there would be a lot or a few that we could pursue together. Let me know if you are interested.

      Larry/buckandi

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic