40925Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Question about finding archived caches

  • Mike Detlefsen
    Nov 13, 2012
      If I find it, I log it. I have six or seven archived caches in my list of finds.

      Mike

      On 13 Nov 2012, at 19:15 , Dave Marquardt wrote:

      So, I found a cache today.  After I got home, I discovered why I hadn't noticed when studying a map on geocaching.com, and that was because the cache had been archived.  But at some point in the past few weeks it was in one of my pocket queries and then ended up on my GPSr.

      So, I've logged the cache, and would like to count it, because the cache is still there and I found it.  The cache in question isGC3Y0N3 Traditional Cache Walnut Creek Achievement Challenge, and was archived by the Prime Reviewer on 11/9/2012.

      Any thoughts on this?  I know we all play the game the way we think is right, and my thought is to go ahead and count this find.

      -Balde Runner
       (Dave)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic