40747Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • Paul Albers
    Oct 1, 2012
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
      likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      gumbietygress@... wrote:
      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic