      From: J Crozier
      Sent: Sep 27, 2012 1:02 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 25K

      VERY tasty, Russ!

      The flavor of the day was Steven Colbert's AmeriCONE Dream.  Vanilla ice cream with bits of chocolate covered sugar cone and a caramel swirl.

      We got to visit the Old Flavor Graveyard, which is hysterical!

      Imagine finding a Cybercat cache up in Vermont right when I was hitting 25000.  Perfect!

      We had a great week up in New England.  Man, caches in covered bridges are HARD!  But it's fun to drive through the countryside finding them.  We walked the Freedom Trail (can you believe there are ZERO virtuals in historic downtown Boston?), ate lobsters, saw plenty of lighthouses and watched the leaves beginning to turn.  Seven states and Quebec with 96 caches.  A wonderful trip!

      Thanks, everyone, for the nice notes!

      On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      How tasty was it?

      (Congrats!)