      From: alex
      Sent: Sep 19, 2012 10:15 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Talk Like A Pirate Geocacher

      After almost seven years here I'm gradually getting used to the ubiquitous and many times superflous use of pepper and spices in just about every food you can name, but I don't think my taste buds are quite ready for "Louisiana style BBQ". The swamp stompers need to stick to gumbo and leave BBQ to the experts.

      Maybe I'm just having a bad Arrrghh day?

      Alex - Slytherin.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > Just a reminder that Barb (aka Tygress) and I will be hosting an event on Wed. September 19th to celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day. 6 PM at the VooDoo BBQ and Grill in Round Rock. Get your "Aaaargghh!" on and come!
      >
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c8e5ee8a-673f-4a5c-8591-b1a2f8d9f2e0
      >
      > Russ the Waterweasel

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic