      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Esther Lopez
      Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 11:12 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Logging Blunders...???

      About 2 weeks ago I had to use the PAF option on one of MY OWN CACHES! Yup, they even sent me a picture of where they had found it and I STILL had trouble locating it. I can attest that it was NOT where I had put it! I was so upset and HOT (100 degrees out) that I almost took a smiley for finally finding it!

      Instead I archived the original hide and rehid it in another spot and in a bit different container. I figured why should I be the only one suffering over the cache.

      Now everyone can come back and do it all over again!!!!!!!!

      I know that is not really a logging blunder, but it is one of the MANY reasons that I joined the ISAG (I suck at geocaching!) yahoo group!

      Esther/BGTx