      From: Stormie Reed <sandstorm_62@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 9:26 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Logging Blunders...???

      Is it a logging blunder when you have to log a find on one of your own hidden caches? Yelp I am guilty, but in my defence I had a couple of out of towners logging they couldn't find it on their cellphone and I was replying and when I realize they were still there and I was only 1 mile away. So met up with them and sure enough the cache was not in it GZ but about 42' from it. Well make a long story short the last cacher thought my gps was way off and moved it to where their gps said it should be.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic