40566Re: Need LOTS of help!!!!!

  • electric_water_boy
    Aug 14, 2012
      Just a reminder that I'm looking for some volunteers. No one has volunteered to do the posting of events or to be a judge for the contest.

      I want to have an event sometime soon in the Austin area to talk about the many things we can do for the Friday night event at TC2013.

      And it's definitely not too soon to start talking about where TC2014 will be. It would be really cool if we could announce where at the end of TC2013. Where is going to depend on where we can find a place that will have us, and where we can have some people volunteer to be the hide team.

      EWB - Tom

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for Central Texas people.
      >
      > South Texas is hosting Texas Challenge 2013, but they have asked us to take care of the Friday night event.
      >
      > Central Texas is hosting Texas Challenge 2014.
      >
      > I would like to have someone who would take care of putting the Central Texas events of the TXGA forum.
      >
      > And there will be a new contest coming up that will need judges from each region.
      >
      > EWB - Tom
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jestr <jestrrrulz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Could you define from which region you are looking for people? Central or south? I was slightly confused at which is hosting what.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Jeri / JestrRulz
      > >
      > > On Aug 8, 2012, at 11:05 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Haven't heard boo from anyone on any of this, which has me a bit concerned. Anyone?????

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic