      From: robert <bobg5385@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Geocaching Social Group
      Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 05:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

      Where is this place at?

      From: "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 2:20 PM

      You're always welcome to join us -- there's an event at Mesa Rosa tonight (I think the 620 one)  Most of us don't bite. =g=

      Theatre -- well, can't throw a bison tube without hitting some.
      Kitchen Witches is a cute show, and folks have been really liking it. If you want to combine caching, there are several around there -- five in Bagdad Cemetery alone!
      Bigger productions are always happening at The Georgetown Palace (Annie Get Your Gun is the current musical extravaganza). Of course Sam Bass usually has something going. Paradox Players.... well, like I said.

      If you do make it to KW, be sure to introduce yourself!  Like I said, I've been enjoying your Chemist themed sig items for quite a while -- very clever. And your Phone a Friend redirect will remain a favorite cache memory. [Not just because I didn't kill myself getting to it! LOL.]

      BarbJ=multipurposing=Tygress

      From: "chemist_kahuna" <chemistrb@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 21:00:58 -0000

      Hi Y'all.  Actually I think the plural form is all y'all,
      I'm new to the area and didn't know about this discussion group.  I started a Meet-up group because where I c ame from there was a regular group of cachers that met for breakfast on weekends and then went out either on their way or to hit a few caches together.  The Meet-up group thing can fill the same function, without setting up an event cache for every meeting, and allowing people to come and go as they see fit.  Y'all, collectively and individually, are invited to join.  Actually, I'm not the best person to do this because I barely know how to use my GPS and often cant find the haystack, much less the needle.  So feel free to drop by and help out, or just pig out, for breakfast.  Or suggest other outings.

      http://www.meetup.com/Geocachers-of-Central-Texas/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Ema il | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: