      From: gumbietygress <gumbietygress@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 5:51 pm
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Geocaching Social Group

      You're not that new -- I've been admiring your cool sig items for a couple years!
      Great idea... someday I might drop in.
      Don't think yourself snubbed from here -- I really am a drama queen, which means my Saturdays of late have been shot.
      (Speaking of which, last two nights to see The Kitchen Witches -- hey, Travis (Daffy71) & Kim (Haliades) came all the way from Killeen!)

      Good luck, I'm sure this social bunch will rise to the call.

      BarbJ/Tygress