40441New Geocaching Social Group

  • chemist_kahuna
    Jul 5, 2012
      Hi Y'all. Actually I think the plural form is all y'all,
      I'm new to the area and didn't know about this discussion group. I started a Meet-up group because where I came from there was a regular group of cachers that met for breakfast on weekends and then went out either on their way or to hit a few caches together. The Meet-up group thing can fill the same function, without setting up an event cache for every meeting, and allowing people to come and go as they see fit. Y'all, collectively and individually, are invited to join. Actually, I'm not the best person to do this because I barely know how to use my GPS and often cant find the haystack, much less the needle. So feel free to drop by and help out, or just pig out, for breakfast. Or suggest other outings.

      http://www.meetup.com/Geocachers-of-Central-Texas/
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic