40352Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HELP! Need To Find Ester Lopez

  • Peter K. Simmang
    Jun 6, 2012
      Hi Jim... She should receive this posting, but just to be sure I've forwarded it directly to her.  Sounds like a great camp for the girls.   Good luck!

      On Jun 6, 2012, at 8:05, Jim DeLine <jimdeline@...> wrote:

      Hi All,
      My name is Jim DeLine.  Ester and I are old Physical Education colleagues.
      I teach at Highland Park Elementary school.  This week we have a summer camp titled Yo Go Girl.  It is a camp for 4th-6th graders that exposes girls to individual sports (archery, golf, tennis), and also gives them a chance to play traditional team sports (football, basketball, floor hockey) against their peers.
      Friday afternoon 1:00- 2:00 is our geocache day.  They are going to find a variety of puzzle caches that eventually lead to the ultimate swag - their camp t-shirts!
      I would love to invite Ester to come in and teach the girls.  Also, we need to borrow a few simple gps units.  I have a basic Garmin, but that is all.  I would love to have 4-5 more.  The idea is to devide the girls in small groups each group with a unit.  That way they will all have the chance to hold it and hunt for it.
      Any ideas and help would be wonderful.
      El Anejo.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic