40350Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HELP! Need To Find Ester Lopez

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Jun 6, 2012

      In a message dated 6/6/2012 8:08:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jimdeline@... writes:

      Hi All,

      My name is Jim DeLine.  Ester and I are old Physical Education colleagues.

      I teach at Highland Park Elementary school.  This week we have a summer camp titled Yo Go Girl.  It is a camp for 4th-6th graders that exposes girls to individual sports (archery, golf, tennis), and also gives them a chance to play traditional team sports (football, basketball, floor hockey) against their peers.

      Friday afternoon 1:00- 2:00 is our geocache day.  They are going to find a variety of puzzle caches that eventually lead to the ultimate swag - their camp t-shirts!

      I would love to invite Ester to come in and teach the girls.  Also, we need to borrow a few simple gps units.  I have a basic Garmin, but that is all.  I would love to have 4-5 more.  The idea is to devide the girls in small groups each group with a unit.  That way they will all have the chance to hold it and hunt for it.

      Any ideas and help would be wonderful.

      Best,

      Jim

      El Anejo.