      From: Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Rating a cache
      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:07:12 -0500

      there is a climb tree attribute icon that can be added to cache pages

      On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM, busybeetoni <tfbrown@...> wrote:

      I've tried using the rating scale guidelines, but some things just don't seem to fit. There is nothing in there about how to rate one when you put it in a tree. For terrain, it talks about slopes and whether you could ride a bicycle or push it. I've seen ratings where it's a 1.5/3 because the cache is up a tree, yet the walk to the tree is a breeze. To me, that rating is backwards because the difficulty isn't the journey there, the hard part is actually getting the cache. That's more of a puzzle. How to get it down from the tree.

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469

      Refinance for 2.00%/3.092% APR
      Loans under 729K usually qualify for US GOV backed refinance programs
      theeasyloansite.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic