      From: rtyoungster [mailto:AusGeoCache@...]
      Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 2:02 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Long Shot...

      I know this is a long shot, but while you are searching today be
      mindful of our lost boxer.  I can find geocaches hidden by you guys
      but, can't find her.  So, if you in the vicintiy of Riatia Pet Haven
      cache or MeNeil Road, Parmer, 620 and see her, please...

      LOST DOG FEMALE BOXER FAWN-COLORED LARGE WHITE FEET  FLOPPY EARS
      PLEASE CALL:  219-6924 OR 517-2212REWARD

      I placed her photo in the phots section.  I'll remove itto free up
      space later.

      Thanks

      Richard aka Blizzard