      From: Rich and Di Michelson
      Sent: Feb 29, 2012 4:27 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new old cacher on the trails!

      Many of you have met our kids at events and on the trails. Andrew just crossed over from cub scouting to boy scouting this past Saturday. Even though he's not officially even a Scout yet, he's decided his first merit badge will be geocaching. Today he created his own account and found his first cache. It's a 3.5-4 that he and I found a couple of weeks ago (and he retrieved for me!). He signed his own caching name to the log and received 2 souvenirs for it (TX and Leap Day 2012). He loves cats and goes by SirPounceALot. Watch for his name in the logs!

      --Di
      dirich92

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic